Remote Generator Monitoring and Alerts
Remote Generator Monitoring is like having a generator technician available 24/7, ensuring your generator will do its job when needed!
Why should you monitor your generator?
You’ve invested in a generator to ensure your family has power during an outage. Monitoring your generator ensures that your system is performing as expected. In the event of a problem, we are able to respond quickly to get your generator back in proper operating condition. Some of the key benefits you receive from implementing this level of service are:
- Improved Reliability – The definition of reliability in our business is simply: the power goes out and the emergency power system works. Every Time. Monitoring the generator 24/7 tracks the current status, monitors the cycles and provides instant alerts to problems.
- Peace of Mind – Know with confidence the system is ready for the next power outage.
- Fast, Proactive Service Response – By receiving immediate alert notifications via email, text and even voice call, our system allows us to respond more quickly to your needs and to minimize downtime.
- Reporting – All monitored events are time stamped and we can provide daily, weekly and/or monthly automated activity reports sent directly to you via email.
- User Friendly Cloud-based Portal – Keep tabs on your equipment at anytime from anywhere! Access our portal from your desktop or smartphone to see your data in real time.
- Decreased Cost of Ownership – Monitoring a generator actually helps to decrease the overall cost of ownership. By fixing small problems before they become big ones, you save money in the long run. The most significant cost is if the generator does not work during a power outage.
HOW IT WORKS
Generator remote monitoring includes two basic components, the monitoring hardware connected to your equipment and the monitoring service with cloud-based user portal.
We install an electronic monitoring system that connects directly to your generator to track key activities and events including run times, missed exercises, and fault events that may keep your generator from operating during an outage. Some of the key features include:
- A variety of device solutions from basic event monitoring to advanced data collection.
- Ultra-secure and reliable cellular connectivity that
transports the data to our platform.
- Lifetime warranty of the monitoring equipment!
User Interface Software
Our monitoring platform provides you and our
service support team with instant access to the
status of your equipment as well as alert
notifications via email, text and even voice call.
Some of the other key features include:
- Web-based software accessible anywhere on any mobile device or desktop computer
- Real time status including mapping and historical event logging.
- Standard and custom reports automatically sent via email daily, weekly and/or monthly.
Affordable Generator Monitoring
Your emergency power system is critical to the security and safety of your family. With advancements in technology, our generator
monitoring system is very affordable and an easy decision to add this service to your maintenance plan.