Cummins Factory Authorized Distributor.
The Cummins QuietConnect series offers a wide range of powerful backup solutions. Whether you live in a smaller home with fewer backup needs or a larger home where more power is necessary, you need the peace of mind that comes with knowing life can go on normally and quietly, even when the power is down.
The Cummins Quiet Connect Advantage
- Compact Design – The compact size of the 13kW, 17kW and 20kW models means the generator can be installed as close as 18 inches away from your home. Aesthetically pleasing appearance helps it easily blend into nearly any landscape.
- Quiet Design – QuietConnect™ home standby generator models are designed and tested at our world-class Sound-Testing Facility. Unique, attractive enclosures and patented sound technology suppress engine noise to its lowest possible level. At full load, the sound level does not exceed 65 dB – approximately the same sound level as a normal human conversation.
- Remote Monitoring – There are a number of options available for you to control your generator: A. The in-home display allows you to monitor your QuietConnect™ home standby generator from the comfort of your home. B. Super-convenient remote monitoring from your computer or mobile device lets you and your authorized Cummins technician know when and how your generator is running from almost anywhere.
- Load Management – Intelligent load management allows you to protect your entire home by turning equipment on and off based on your needs and priorities. This technology can enable full house protection by allowing you to invest in a smaller generator. Click here to learn more.
- Exceptional Motor Starting – The QuietConnect Series Generators start and run a 5t AC under preload. They have the ability to generate amps consistently throughout the entire power range and provide true 20kW power which has been tested for 500 consecutive hours.
- Cold Weather Capability – The robust design and unique enclosure help these generators handle harsh weather conditions. The cold-start capabilities allow the generator to provide backup power even when temperatures plummet.
Popular Cummins Quiet Connect Units